What does Montana have to offer?Adventure
- Montana is filled with adventurous possibilities: rafting, hiking, hunting, fishing, skiing, horseback riding, rock climbing, mountain biking, snowmobiling, water sports, and more — all outside your back door.Health
- Montana is Big Sky Country. You'll find miles and miles of breathtaking scenery and fresh clean air that refreshes the mind, spirit and body.History
- From our largest city to our smallest, deserted ghost town, Montana's rich history will give you an opportunity to experience the history of the western frontier, its lifestyle and the people involved.
- Each town has its own flair, historic mining towns are just down the road from modern trading centers. You'll find art, theater, rodeo, social events and more all across Montana. You'll quickly get that warm, down-home feeling as you mix in with the locals and become part of your new community.Quality of Life
- Get away from it all. If quality of life is what you are looking for, Montana's the place! A slower-paced lifestyle, but still in the groove with technology and business. Montana's a place where you can feel safe, raise your family, make a good living and advance your career.
Links to Living and Working in MontanaMHA...An Association of Montana Healthcare ProvidersMontana’s Official State WebsiteMontana's Official State Travel SiteMontana Chamber of Commerce